sex and Jesus...

...why are they so seperated?  I feel like I've taken on the seperation of church and state, the seperation of carnal and spiritual.  Isn't everything supposed to blend together?  I thought this was all God's.  I think my learned tendency to seperate my "flesh" and my spirit is a big reason why I sin.  I need many things that the church says I can't have or shouldn't have or even talk about.  But what if it was allowed?  what if it was okay to talk about?  If my sin was not such a secret... I think what needs to be taught is that God created sex, and knows the inner workings of my heart, he knows intimacy to the max.  Let's go to Him to fulfill the longing in our hearts, all of them.  The other week God gave me a beautiful present, a full massage.  It was so beautiful because it showed me that God really can meet the needs of our hearts and knows what brings us pleasure.  He knows that it means so much to me to be touched and that I love presents... He gave me both in one package.  But the one thing that really struck me more than all of that... is that He did it with purity.  He spoke to the inner of my heart with purity.  There was nothing awkward or lustful about this massage, it was simply a massage.  I was pampered for a whole hour and I even had a scalp massage.  Note: the biggest reason why I love getting my hair cut is because they wash my hair.

Basically God is the fulfiller.  Quit hiding your desires, your sins, your dreams.  Give them to the Lord, Don't be afraid.  Risk mushing your life with God and letting Him invade everything we hold tight.  It's worth it.  I want to move in that way.  I no longer want there to be a line between sex and Jesus.  Why is one so immoral and the other so holy?  Bring Him into your heart, the deepest parts.

Comments

Popular Posts