Bad Day = Ice Cream

I learned a few things about myself yesterday. 

1. I have bad emotional days with or without sugar, so I shouldn't expect that I'm just going to be even keel from now on.

2. When I have sugar, I can't just decide that I am emotional when I eat sugar so everyone will just have to put up with me.

3. I need to find a non- refined sugar (also non aspartame) ice cream for those terrible days.


Suggestions for brands or recipes welcome.  Things to know: not a fan of plain vanilla - and don't really want anything to tast really honey or maple syrup flavored, although I'm cool if its in there.  Does that exist?

Comments

rmdc said…
Try coconut milk ice cream! it's mostly found in organic grocery stores or in the organic section at most major grocery stores. i don't know the specifics on the sugar content but seeing how it's organic (usually) it might bet at least better for you, right? :)
awesome! I actually tried some organic cane juice ice cream a couple days ago... AMAZING!
rmdc said…
Oooo...that sounds delicious as well! Hopefully that helps satisfy your sweet tooth without pushing you over the edge. I feel your pain on that one woman!!

Popular Posts