believe |biˈlēv|verb
trust, consider honest, have confidence in...

believe in
she believed in God HAVE FAITH IN, trust in, have confidence in, cling to, value

When I was no older than thirteen, sitting in the lush of my shaggy bedroom carpet, I held a pencil and paper in hand and began to draw my own likeness from a picture taken almost ten years earlier.  As this creation began to develop, the processing of true reality began to be revealed.  

Is Satan really real?  This question has been turning and rising in me over the past five years.  Soon after graduating highschool, I learned that a "truth" that had been so strongly taught to me, as if it had come straight from the bible, was simply someone's whim, an idea, a theology.

A few months ago, I started to toy with the idea that perhaps he really isn't real.  Maybe all this evil is just lack of good.  Who can prove to me that he exists?  I left this question open ended, waiting for an answer.



Comments

I never erally finished this blog, but I just wanted to update you on what it was about. I had decided that Satan didn't exist, which was super dangerous. I didn't pursue the answer to this question, I just let it be and I ended up really attacked by the enemy in a super sly way. He crept into my attitudes and mindset and the ways I assumed everyone was responding to me. In the end, Nate an dI prayed through and responded to this and decided there really is a real enemy out there. Its a really long story that I might fully tell sometime. :)

Popular Posts