announcement... ?

I know I've been secretive with announcements Nate and I have been deciding on lately (no we're not having a baby) and I think I need to continue to be secretive.  Now I have two big things to share.  The first one I have shared with some of my close friends, but it feels as though if I really speak it out then it is real.  So scary to step into new things.  We are taking another trip to Af this March (I have felt very uneasy about this.  Not sure if we'll be able to go or not, but trying to be hopeful).  Well we definitely think that after that trip a lot will become more clear, so I think I won't be able to share the first announcement for another couple months.

But...

the second announcement will come much sooner.  This one scares me more than the others.  I care what people think and this one will put more responsibility on me to really be an artist.  That really scares me.  Nate has been SO incredibly encouraging.  I am glad I have him.

Well, one thing I can tell you is that with all these changes to my blog and Etsy, there will be a lot more different paintings on my Etsy store in the next month.  Yes, vague, but we've only decided this last night and then I didn't sleep at all last night, so I haven't really let it settle.

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't love the idea of you going back, but I know that you need to go back so you can get over the feelings of hurt & anger. I'm excited for your art - you have a talent that the world needs to see. Love you!!!
Thanks Tracy. Yeah I could definitely see how it would be hard to see me go. I know that if only Nate goes I will probably be freaking out about his safety and making sure he's okay while I'm at home. Miss you Aunt Fabulous!

Popular Posts