SALE!!

In my Etsy store, I am currently having a moving sale.  Nearly everything left in my store is only $200!!  That is a huge discount from my previous prices.  We've managed to sell quite a bit, but these are the few stragglers.  I have a couple of higher priced items on there that I am not as eager to sell, but the rest is on HUGE SALE!!

Also.  I have recently decided to commission paintings for only $200 for the next few months.  In all my moving efforts, I have really missed having the chance to paint as much, and I would like to establish myself a little more in my new/old city of Minneapolis.  So if you are looking for some art around your house feel free to contact me!  This price is for simple landscapes or abstracts on medium to small canvases.  If you would like a portrait and/or a large canvas, we could negotiate the price further.  Contact me for more details.

Here are some recent paintings I have done.  Hope you feel inspired:





Comments

Popular Posts