thoughts...

I feel so unbelievably unsatisfied with life.  I know I need to turn and find intimacy with the Lord.  I find myself in this place and I know God is the answer.  I have a pile of things that need to get done, lists of people I need to spend time with.  Why am I here again?  I want everything to stop for a moment, slow down a little so I can look around and gain my barings.  I'm not confused.  I just know I need more rest than I'm allowing myself to have.  Things will work out, I can let go and rest in the Lord.  He will give me the desires of my heart.  God will you come live life with me.  I trust that you have the right timing.  Can you help me do this right?  I know you can.  I have no reason to fear the months ahead.  You will provide in time.  I don't need to keep worrying about finances.  Lord, give me grace to stand firm, to trust that you are almighty and good.  I will not be without.  Give me wisdom and stewardship.  But also, give me a giving heart in this time.  A heart without pride and shame.  I trust you.  Thank you for bringing me through this process.  I pray that you would gain the glory.  I pray and choose to lift you up.  No more games.  Give me truth.

Comments

Popular Posts