New Canvas

I just got a new canvas in the mail.  I order from wholesaleartandframes.com.  I was originally nervous about ordering online and the way its set up is super sketch, but I check reviews and took a change.  I've gotten my last five canvases from them.  The canvas material is a little thin, but for starting out its a great buy for the price.

Anyway, I was hanging out in the kitchen carving a pumpkin when I heard the UPS van pull up and the driver come to my door.  I love getting any mail, but especially a canvas!  I ripped off the packaging and immediately brought my new prize into our study space/spare bedroom. : ) 

This time I'm painting a woman that I met in a village near the Uzbek border.  She was such a joy and taught us how to make a traditional dish.  I'll post pictures when I'm finished!

Note: for those of you that don't know, I am currently putting together my very first series of paintings.  My husband is very encouraging and continues to remind me that I am already an artist.  6 paintings down and 6 more to go!

Comments

Unknown said…
You are an artist and I look forward to your seeing the finished product

Popular Posts