step 2?

Okay, breathe, now keep breathing... I set up an Etsy Account.  It makes me so nervous to put myself out there.  If you're an artist or have put all your heart into something, you may understand what I'm feeling right now.  I put up the only piece I have for sale right now, because I am wanting to finish my entire Afghanistan series before putting them up for sale.

This exact work is especially trying for me to post because I've already gotten quite a bit of criticism for painting a nude piece.  It's held me back from showing so much of my other paintings because they are more intense than this one.  I am such an insecure little artist, but instead of it holding me back anymore I'm going to start showing what I have done.  No matter how shocking or what people say.  Oh man... that's going to be hard.  Here goes...

Comments

Popular Posts