Encouragement

After a long day of work and errands, I was about to sit down to a bowl of roasted pumpkin seeds and a mindless movie.  Now I have nothing against movies.  I love them, but we don't own very many so instead of watching something informative or a romantic comedy I'd really enjoy I watch what's left of the semi good movies left on netflix instant watch.  My movie watching has truly gotten out of control and ends up being my escape, instead of an enjoyment.  Well, I quick zipped over to facebook as the movie loaded and saw that my friend Casey had posted on my wall about her morning of silence making wreaths.  It so inspired me that I hopped off the computer, other than this quick blog : ), and ran into my studio to paint instead.  Tell me about your times of silence and we can encourage each other.

Comments

That's awesome Steph-I already told you but it brings tears to my eyes. God is really breaking me right now through the times of silence and the deep things He's revealing to me about myself.
My time of painting was trully incredible. Thank you Casey. : )

Popular Posts