Pessimism at its greatest.

If I blogged every time I changed my mind or had a swing in emotion I would likely be on here at least 10 times a day.  Today was a big disappointment and I'm not sure if I'm just over reacting or if I'm being realistic.  As I mentioned before I came across a new opportunity recently.  I felt like this could be a huge new step for me, something that would make me feel that my life is really moving forward.  Today I inquired further and got hit pretty hard in the face.  I might not be able to afford this step.

Is this my answer?  Was this all a waste?  Why was this dangled in front of me?  I feel so used and thrown around.  My trust in God is very delicate.  He's taught me in a huge way recently that he is much bigger and holier than us and needs to be treated with respect and praise.  Today, with all my emotions raging, I threw that all out the window.

"Don't throw the baby out with the bath water" - that advice rings in my ears from a dear friend.  Nate, my husband, also continues to tell me everything will work out.  My path looked so easy, of course there are obstacles.  Nothing is as easy as it seems.

God told me to take steps forward so I continue to move forward, but right now I'm really not sure what to do next.  I've run out of steps so I wait.

Comments

Popular Posts